Sometime not convenient to write notes? Just speak! auto keep note & remind you!
– Only one touch needed.
It can keep receiving your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the time you set.
Integrated with your Android calendar, you don’t need to maintain another one.
– Automatically save your notes in storage files, and easily to back up to cloud.
– Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
– Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition
– Supported speech recognition 120 languages.
Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
– Simple and easy user interface. Just press the microphone button and speak to take note!
– Google voice search (Google App) with v220.127.116.11 or higher is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you.
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• External storage for saving notes file
• Calendar for adding reminder event
Fix issue: Some Android 9 devices had compatibility problem
Fix issue: Some devices had problem when changing font
– New feature: Change file name.
– New feature: Show file name above notepad as users suggested.
– Refine user interface wording.
– New feature: Alarm button to set reminder with selected text.
– Fix minor issues